P90X Banner

Monday, August 2, 2010

Introduction

I started this blog, because I noticed that 99% of the questions to the P90X Facebook Groups and Pages have all been asked before.  P90X has been out for about 5-6 years now, and there are few if any questions that have not been asked about the program by multiple people.  Frankly, most of the questions have been asked hundreds of thousands of times.  That being said, what has not changed is the formal guidance from Beachbody, which produces and distributes P90X.

For that reason, I thought it would be helpful to write a book that supplements what Beachbody formally distributes.  I contacted Beachbody, which while enthusiastic about the project, doesn't currently have the time to support it.  There are also issues that we need to address as to how to fairly treat me as the author, while I am also an Independent Beachbody Coach.

In the mean time, I created an outline for the book, and I thought I would start to write the book anyway and post it as a blog.  This way I can make the information available to the people, and frankly it demonstrates my ability as a Beachbody Coach to others.  While being a Beachbody Coach implies that you are a sales affiliate, and doesn't necessarily imply additional competence in fitness or the programs, I pride myself on my fitness and nutritional knowledge and background, as well as my familiarity with the programs.  Besides of P90X, I have completed Insanity, P90X+, Turbo Jam, 10 Minute Trainer, and tried a few other Beachbody programs.  I also have a black belt in American Kenpo Karate (the style that Kenpo X is based on) and competed in martial arts tournaments around the world.  Admittedly, this also helps me to establish credentials in this area.

If at anytime you have questions, please feel free to contact me for answers or to recommend it as another chapter in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment