P90X Banner

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ultimate Reset Video Description

While the claims in the video seem a little over the top, losing 30 lbs in 21 days is very possible if you get the toxins out of your system. I did a cleanse and permanently lost 12 lbs in 5 days. The Ultimate Reset has you eating 1500 calories a day, so it is more sustainable, and $1000s less.

Not only did my weight go down, my health exploded. My pull up count went from 8 to 20, and I did no exercise during the cleanse. This is why I am a huge fan of a scientifically designed cleanse. Information on the Ultimate Reset can be found by clicking this sentence.
However, if you are interested, please contact me so I can talk to you about the expectations of the program in detail. E-mail me at ira@irawinkler.com.

2 comments:

  1. Great video regarding the usage of p90x, the video seem a little over the top, losing 30 lbs in 21 days is very possible if you get the toxins out of your system.I need more p90x exercise guide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very useful suggestions. I have to say I love reading this a lot, It can help me to turn into better grasp about the subject.work out diets

    P90X workout dvd

    ReplyDelete